Comment on page
Hosting with Netlify Drop
Just follow these 3 easy steps to publish your website on Netlfiy, using their Drop service. Watch this short demo video and follow the steps below
2. Download the file, rename it to index.html and place it in a folder
Tip: If the Netlify service fails to publish your website for the first time, open the Neltify Drop link in an incognito window and try dropping the folder in the drop zone area again.
Just follow these easy steps to update your website on Netlfiy. Watch this short demo video and follow the steps below
2. Open the index.html file you've previously made with Pazly, or download a template from the marketplace.
3. Make the necessary changes and download your new website. Important: Keep the same name index.html and place it in the same folder you used to publish your website on Netlify Drop for the first time.
5. Once logged in to Netlify, go to Sites, then choose the site you want to update. (Netlify lets you publish multiple sites)
6. Go to Deploys tab. You will see a list of deploys. Scroll down until you notice a drop zone with the text "Need to update your site? Drag and drop your site folder here"
7. Drag and drop your folder with the updated index.html in the drop zone area. That's it. You just updated your website.